Vegan waffle recipe is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or any other time you feel like having them. They are crispy, fluffy, flavorful, and soft on the inside. They are simple, straightforward, and quick to make.
These vegan waffles are soy, butter, dairy, and refined sugar-free but are so yummy. My family loves them, in fact, my younger son wants to eat them every day for breakfast. For that reason, I usually make a big batch over the weekends and freeze for our breakfast during the week.
I believe you will make and enjoy this vegan waffle recipe with your family too!
These waffles are healthy and an excellent alternative to dairy and refined sugar. You can use gluten-free flour instead of all-purpose flour to make them if you are sensitive to gluten.
Read more:8 Healthy Natural sugar Substitutes
Can you freeze these vegan waffle recipe?
Yes, you can freeze these waffles. Before you freeze them, make sure the cool well then keep them in a clean airtight container and seal.
Read more: Vegan Pancake RecipePrint
Easy Vegan Waffle Recipe
Crispy, fluffy, soft, and nutritious waffles that do not take forever to make. They are simple and straight forward to make. I hope you will enjoy them as I do.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 people 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup cashew milk or any plant milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup orange juice ((unsweetened))
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup grapeseed or vegetable oil
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla powder. Mix well to combine.
- Next, make a hole at the center of your dry ingredients and add maple syrup, and oil. Then add milk and orange juice a little bit at a time while whisking until you achieve your desired consistency. Let the texture be similar to that for making pancakes but do not make it too runny.
- Spray your waffle maker with non-stick oil or non-dairy butter spray. Scoop ½ a cup of the waffle mixture and pour it onto the hot waffle iron. Cook until the waffle is golden brown or follow the instructions according to your waffle maker.
- Drizzle maple syrup, top with fresh fruits and serve warm.
- You can omit orange juice if you want though I would suggest you add it because it gives your waffles a unique flavor and taste. You can replace it by adding half a cup of milk or water to your mixture.
- If you are using vanilla extract instead of vanilla powder, add it as the last ingredient in the mixture.
- This recipe will make about six waffles. You can adjust the ingredients if you have a few or more company visiting
- Serving Size: 6